Carl A. Rhodes, Jr.
Carl joined Hatcher Stubbs’ business & taxation, estate planning & administration and real estate practice groups in 2011. A native of Columbus, Georgia, he was educated in its public schools. Carl obtained his B.B.A in Finance, summa cum laude, from the University of Georgia in 2008 and his law degree, cum laude from the University Georgia School of Law in 2011.
- B.B.A., Finance, Summa Cum Laude, University of Georgia, 2008
- J.D., University of Georgia School of Law, Cum Laude, 2011
- Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society
- Presidential Scholar and Dean’s List, University of Georgia
Admitted to Practice
- Georgia, 2011
Memberships, Affiliations and Activities
- State Bar of Georgia – Real Property Law Section, Business Law Section
- Columbus Bar Association
- Columbus Estate Planning Council, Member
- Columbus High School Alumni Association, Board of Trustees
- University of Georgia, Terry College of Business Young Alumni Board of Directors (2010-2012)
- Columbus High School Alumni Association
- First Baptist Church of Columbus